Monday, July 11, 2011

"Fix Me"

School starts soon. This is going to be...interesting. hmm...
I'm not too concerned about school though. It is what it is, i guess.
I'm still in love with 'the one'. It wouldn't be such a big deal, (i mean i've been living with this for five years) except, he moved in with one of my best friends. So...every single time i go home now, i get the privelage of seeing his face, in person, right there...every. time. So, i have that going for me.
Life's been pretty stressful lately, but oddly enough. It's comfortable. I think i'm so used the stress now, that when i'm not stressed out, I feel like something is wrong. Kind of like the "things are going a little too well...i just know something bad is gonna happen soon" theory.  I have been surprised to find that i am content in the madness...
...the things you discover about yourself.

"I'm fine in the fire. I feed on the friction. I'm right where i should be. Don't try and fix me." - 10 Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment